BlueragebarBlueragebar

Main Audio Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Instrumental Piece 1 Instrumental Piece 1

Masterpiece

This is arguably the most beautifully composed song I've ever heard on newgrounds. I consider it a great privelege to listen to such a perfectly created musical masterpiece.

Gravey responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words.

-Gravey-

Beatbox --Hanorotu Beatbox --Hanorotu

Epic!

Dude, making a song like that only with your mouth is pretty impressive. Mad skills. 5/5 10/10.

Leo & Satan Theme - Original Leo & Satan Theme - Original

Best intro song to a flash cartoon on newgrounds.

Incredible intro song as well as flash cartoon. How were you able to record "Leo and Satan" into the song with the God of War like voices? Did you hire singers, or were you able to do that with a program? They really add epicness to the intro, and I would love for some tips if you have time to write back. This is my latest work.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/337790

Oney responds:

HappyHarry recorded himself singing 3 times, stuck them all together, and i added lots of reverb!

Muss: Odd Muss: Odd

Nice work

Even though it's only 1 min 26 seconds long, it was very well done, and I enjoyed it :). I like the result, and I would love to see a longer version of it :D. Keep up the good work :D. 5/5, 10/10.

FairSquare responds:

Thank you! :D

X/StevenPolley - The Vanguard X/StevenPolley - The Vanguard

Catchy the first time around

Anything that is catchy the first time around definitely lets you know when something is good. Also kept it interesting by constantly adding new songs to the mix. 5/5. 10/10.

newtrackriffloop newtrackriffloop

Very catchy

Loved the loop. Very catchy and good work :)

Song of Storm (Peltos Style) Song of Storm (Peltos Style)

Zelda Songs = Win

Good job :). This song never gets old to me, especially if it's remixed a lil. Voted a 5.